Miley and Hannah's Pics.

Miley and Hannah's Pics.
miley and her dad

About Me

My photo
bataan, Philippines
It is all about miley and hannah's life

Friday, September 5, 2008

Miley Cyrus: Five Fun Facts

1. Despite her own substantial earnings, Miley Cyrus still gets a $300 monthly allowance from her dad.


2. Miley Cyrus' non-star character on Hannah Montana is also named Miley, but was supposed to be named Chloe.

3. Hannah Montana weighs heavily on Miley Cyrus, specifically the character-switching wig: "It's so itchy, and anytime it gets wet, it weighs 20 pounds."


4.
Miley Cyrus wears a special ring, but not that kind: "My dad gave this to my mom and my mom gave it to me."


5.
Miley Cyrus' parents made a deal that she live at home until she's 20. The agreement included adding a hip Miley-tailored section to the house with a separate bedroom and sitting room.

No comments: